Annual Spring Party for Guild Park
This annual event celebrates what’s ahead at Toronto’s historic Guild Park & Gardens, launches the new season and raises awareness about Guild Park, site of “The Guild of All Arts” – Canada’s only arts community that operated during the Depression.
The 88-acre public space is the site of several major revitalization projects including:
- A $20 million restaurant/event facility project
- The return of art programs to the site
- New park, forest and waterfront trails and pathways
Each year more exciting news and opportunities to enjoy this "hidden jewel" are presented.
The informal, fun event welcomes:
To see the 2016 event flyer
- active volunteers who are members of Friends of Guild Park and park stakeholder/ service groups,
- local residents and other Torontonians interested in Guild Park
- park officials, including elected representatives;
- businesses that support Guild Park, the Guildwood neighbourhood and community improvements;
- media, which continue to report on Guild Park’s progress, will also be invited
To purchase tickets to 2016 The Spring Party for Guild Park click here.